Weddings are a time for couples to say “I do.” But what does that mean for the fashion trendsetters? This year, expect more of the same. Yes, weddings will still be all abouttraditional gowns and tuxedoes, but don’t forget about the latest wedding trends! In this blog post, we will take a look at some of the most popular wedding trends you should be aware of this year. From blush brides to lace details, read on to get a glimpse of what to expect this season.
What to Wear for a Wedding
Wedding season is upon us, and with it comes all the festivities: wedding planning, shopping for your gown and tuxedo, and most importantly, weddings themselves. While there is no one wrong way to wear a wedding dress, there are some fashion trends that should be on your radar this year. Here are five to keep in mind as you plan your big day!
This trend is definitely picking up steam this year. Whether it’s a simple white or ivory wedding dress, monochromatic looks are becoming increasingly popular. Not only do they look stunning on their own, but they pair beautifully with any color palette (think neutrals or pops of color). If you’re feeling daring, go for a black or navy dress!
Another popular trend this year? High necklines! They add an elegant touch to any outfit and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. Try wearing a high neckline with a sexy evening gown or combine it with a casual outfit for a day at the beach!
Boho Wedding Dresses
If you’re looking for something less traditional than traditional wedding dresses, boho style might be the perfect option for you! This type of wedding dress features loose silhouettes and flowing fabrics that create an effortlessly bohemian look. You can find boho style dresses in all different colors and styles so there’s sure to be one that suits your personality
When planning your wedding, be sure to keep an eye out for fashion trends that will look great on you and your wedding party. Below are some trends to watch for this year:
Weddings in the summertime are traditionally sunny and cheerful, so consider wearing colors like yellow, lime green, or pale pink. For a more romantic feel, choose blush or fuchsia shades. For a more contemporary look, try colorful geometric prints or light-hearted animal prints.
If you’re marrying outdoors in the summertime, consider opting for natural fabrics like linen or cotton. If you’re marrying indoors, consider wearing heavier materials like wool or cashmere – these will keep you warm even on cold winter days!
For fall weddings, think about dressing up your dresses with statement accessories like headpieces or belts. You can also go for neutrals like black or gray instead of color-heavy hues. And finally, for winter weddings, think about adding a touch of glamour with sparkly shoes and jeweled accents.
What to Expect on Your Big Day
If you’re planning a wedding this year, be sure to take note of some of the latest fashion trends. Here are four that you might want to keep in mind:
1. Weddings in nature
If you can, consider having your wedding ceremony and reception outdoors. This trend is especially popular right now because it’s considered environmentally friendly and gives guests more opportunity to connect with your wedding day. Plus, there’s nothing like dancing under the stars!
More and more couples are opting for minimalistic weddings. This means keeping things simple but elegant. You may want to consider using natural materials like linen or silk instead of traditional Wedding gowns and accessories. This trend is perfect for couples who want an intimate and timeless wedding ceremony and reception.
3. Bohemian chic
Weddings in the ’70s were all about going wild and free with your hair and makeup, so this style is definitely in ! today’s weddings favor a less-is-more approach with romantic touches like Botanical prints or flowing train dresses . If you’re wanting something on the daring side, go for a bright color or statement piece like a feather boa or shoes with spikes!
How to Shop for a Wedding Dress
When you’re shopping for your wedding dress, it’s important to keep in mind the latest fashion trends. Here are five tips to help you get ready:
1. Be aware of high-necklines. A high-neckline is a popular style this year, and it can be flattering on many body types. Just be sure that the neckline is fitted properly so it doesn’t look too tight or too low on your chest.
2. Opt for flowy gowns. A flowing wedding gown is another popular style this year, and it can provide plenty of movement when you walk down the aisle. If you’re smaller in stature, consider opting for a shorter gown instead of a floor-length one; this way, you won’t feel like a giant next to all the other bridesmaids.
3. Don’t be afraid to mix and match textures and colors. One of the best things about fashion trends is that they always switch up, so don’t be afraid to mix different textures together or try out bold colors like red or purple. Just make sure everything looks cohesive when you put it all together on your big day!
4. Think outside of the traditional white wedding dress… Black and navy are two other color options that are trending this year. And if you don’t want any lace at all, try opting for an off-the-shoulder gown or dress with sheer
Tips for Making Your Wedding Day Perfect
1. Start planning your wedding early! The earlier you start, the more time you’ll have to make sure everything goes according to plan.
2. Keep your budget in mind! Don’t overspend on unnecessary items and instead focus on unique and memorable pieces that will last years after your wedding day.
3. Choose timeless style over trendy trends! A classic style will always look good no matter what the latest fashion trend is.
4. Opt for delicate fabrics and intricate details! These will make your dress stand out and will make it feel special and luxurious.
5. Choose flattering silhouettes! Not all body types are created equal, so don’t be afraid to go with a silhouette that flatter yours instead of trying to emulate someone else’s figure.