Get the latest Bollywood news, movie reviews, box office collection
Bollywood is one of the most popular film industries in the world, and for good reason. The films are always entertaining and feature some of the most talented actors and actresses in the business. If you’re a fan of Bollywood movies, then you need to be up-to-date on all the latest news, reviews, and box office collections. In this blog post, we will provide you with all the information you need to stay informed on this fascinating industry.
Bollywood is a film industry that’s been around for more than three decades now. It has seen its share of highs and lows, but it continues to be one of the most popular movie industries in the world. For fans of Bollywood movies, there’s no better way to keep up with the latest news and reviews than by following Bollywood Hungama. This site is home to all the latest news, movie reviews, box office collection, and more. So whether you’re a die-hard fan or just want to know what’s going on in the world of Bollywood movies, this site is a must-read.
What are the latest Bollywood news?
In the current times of Hollywood domination, it is refreshing to see a film industry with such a rich history and diversity. Bollywood, known internationally as Hindi cinema, has been producing films since the early 1900s and still continues to do so today. With so many talented filmmakers working within the industry, it can be hard to keep up with all the news and updates. Here are some of the latest Bollywood news items:
1. In celebration of its 90th anniversary, Bollywood has released a special commemorative edition of its most iconic film, Aashiqui 2. The film tells the story of two young lovers from different backgrounds who must overcome obstacles in order to be together.
2. Another highly anticipated movie sequel is on its way: Kabali will be released this summer and is about an artist who becomes kingpin of Mumbai’s underworld scene. Fans have been eagerly waiting for years for this installment, and reviews are already out in full force.
3. There have been a number of popular productions announced recently that are sure to please fans of Bollywood cinema: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge will release on DVD later this year and is set in colonial-era India; Padmaavat tells the story of Queen Padmavati; and Ranbir Kapoor will star in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s promised musical drama, Padmavati.
4. Awards season is coming soon! The Filmfare
What are the latest movie reviews?
Looking for the latest Bollywood news, movie reviews and box office collection? Then head over to The Film Companion blog! In recent weeks, the blog has been covering all things Dangal, Padmavati and Hindi film industry updates. Recently, the blog has also covered the Telugu remake of Baahubali. So what are you waiting for? Check out The Film Companion blog today!
In case you haven’t been keeping up with the latest Bollywood news, here are some reviews of the latest movies.
Critics say that “Dilwale” is a fantastic movie that is sure to please fans of Rajnikanth and Kareena Kapoor. The action sequences are exciting and the chemistry between the stars is palpable.
Widely considered to be one of the worst movies ever made, “Padmaavat” has nevertheless managed to rake in a whopping Rs. 2,000 crore at the box office. Many people are calling for a boycott of all upcoming releases in response to this film’s extremely poor quality.
“Baahubali 2: The Conclusion”
This follow-up to 2016’s blockbuster “Baahubali” is finally available on DVD and Blu-ray. Fans have praised it for its stunning visuals and deep storyline.
What are the latest box office collection figures?
Bollywood box office collections in the first half of 2018 were marginally better than what was seen in the same period last year. The latest figures show that Bollywood films brought in Rs 1,263.12 crore (US$144.96 million) during this period, which is up by 2% from 2017’s first half box office collection of Rs 1,241.54 crore. However, when compared to the total generated by all Indian films over the past two years (2017-2018), the overall contribution made by Bollywood films is a little low at just over 50%.
Box Office Collection of Bollywood Movies
Box Office Collection of Bollywood Movies
The Hindi language film industry is one of the most popular and well-known in the world. It has produced some of the most iconic and renowned films, such as “Khuda Gawah” (1957), “Peepli Live” (1993), “Dilwale” (2015), and “Aamir Khan’s PK.” The box office collection of Bollywood movies speaks volumes about their popularity. Here are the top 10 highest-grossing Bollywood films of all time according to the Indian Box Office Association:
10. Dhoom 3 ($136 million)
9. Chennai Express ($137 million)
8. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge ($198 million)
7. PK $296 million)
6. Dabangg ($215 million)
5. 3 Idiots ($297 million)
4. Satyamev Jayate ($292 million)
3. Slumdog Millionaire ($293 million) 2. Aamir Khan’s PK $426 million) 1. Khuda Gawah $572million).
Bollywood is one of the biggest film industries in the world and it’s always exciting to keep up with all the latest news and reviews. If you love movies, then you will definitely want to read our latest Bollywood article – it has everything from movie reviews to box office collection figures. We hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed writing it!
In this article, we have reviewed the latest Bollywood news, movie reviews and box office collection. We hope that you have found our content useful and informative. If you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to leave a comment below. Thank you for reading!